looks done but still a few white pistils

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by coppermike, Mar 30, 2010.

1. #1 coppermike, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    well the buds look done and i no the only way to tell is by using a microscope but i dont have one and i probably wont get one. i have only one plant so eh..i have a magnifing glass tho ^^. but we all no its not that great uhm ok so like the top colas are done but a fewer of the bottom buds still have a few white pistils but prty much done and its been about 60 days-70 days flowering so thats why im a little concerned but thats about it ty

PS: dont tell me about how radio shack has one for 12 bucks either ^^ ty

2. Actually, Radio Shack doesn't seem to carry them any longer. :p

Why don't you harvest the top, and let the side branches mature a little longer?

Submitted for your approval,
    Tyg

3. lol...just found that out today, went there for this exact reason.

4. Radio Shack does still carry them, I bought a 60x-100x yesterday.

If you cant evaluate the Trichs then then Greg Green Book says chop when 50-70% of pisols have shriveled and turned orange/brown.

5. if they dont have them ask them to orde to the store, i am pretty sure they will do that.

The scope is still listed online.

This is a bummer to here though, since itmeans the stores here probably wont have any in stock either.

6. well i was at that point, like 75% red hairs, and then I started flushing and got all sorts of new white hair growth.

7. Pisols will continue to develop even after the plant has been chopped. Unless your seeing the buds continue to bulk up, you should be chopping at 50-75%.

8. thank you all