looking to yield 2 pounds indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OutOfSpace25, Apr 5, 2011.

1. #1 OutOfSpace25, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    Hey, I have 6 plants already into 32 days of growing. My setup is in my garage so I think I'm good on space. I am using a 1000 watt light. This is a first time grow for me. Are my goals realistic? My goal is two pounds per plant and if not that then close. The plants look great by the way. Also I am just curious if anyone has come close to a yield this great indoors. Also I started from all clones if that equates in anything. Thanks 4 ur knowledge all, ching Chungh ching!!!!

2. #2 josephspare21, Apr 5, 2011

(u wont get 2 pounds per plant i can tell u that much), my 1st 1000 watt grow i did was 13 plants and they were all diff strains and pulled 1 pound luckily, then i did my second and used all trainwreck did a sog 12 inch plants and pulled same 1 pound (trainwreck is the best) so now for my next grow will be 13 plant grow i bet money i will pull 2 pounds growing them 4 to 5 feet tall. the strain i have is a massive yielder well at least for me it is lol i take clones off a mother i have.

things to get big yields:

1.Optimal Growing Conditions

2.Good Strain (Do Lots Of Research - Grow Journals)

3.Sum Good Nutes

4.Lots And Lots And I Mean Lots Of Reading (get this book its the best http://www.highweeds.com/the-cannab...na-for-recreational-and-medical-use-paperback i found it a my local borders book store)

3. Getting 2 p's a plant is really unrealistic...
    getting 1 pound per 1000w is a pretty good yeild imo, the best I've seen would have been around 1g/per Watt little over 2 p's with a 1000W...

what are you growing in? hydro/soil?

4. Growing in soil. And I've seen a pound be done easily of train wreck in a small closet setup.

5. I guess I will be first to break a record lol at least ima try.

6. ok man but im telling you 12 pounds from 1 1000w HPS is totally unpredictable yeild. but good luck eh?

7. if you yield that much with a 1000 watt light, you will be a rich man

by that i mean you will have a rich imagination

good luck

8. I'll keep all posted.

9. Close to 3 grams per watt? You must be the lord almighty himself:rolleyes:

10. Lol maybe with the Lords blessings as to all things are possible... But can videos be posted on this website?

11. i don't see where he said 2 pounds per plant? i just assumed op meant overall. but yea that's unrealistic, but if you wanna yield two pounds, at the very least you'd probably need 10 plants. but with other strains you might need like 30.

12. The most I have ever even heard about was 5 pounds per plant, and that is with a crazy intense hydro set up and way more than a single 1000watt hid.

Who knows, you could have information or skill that is pretty rare. Please do a detailed grow journal with pics etc. Awesome attitude, don't let yourself down.

13. ^^holy shit, 5 pounds per plant?! i've never seen more than like 4 ounces from a single plant in an indoor grow. that must have been one massive plant.

14. Don't think you'll get that yield if it was wet let alone dry but what do i know. I gotta see some pics if you pull this off...

15. Here is a video. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRge5emmLsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

16. #16 OutOfSpace25, Apr 5, 2011
    Can anybody guess which one Is O.g kush? By the way thanks for the luv and inspiration.

17. one gram per watt is premium for very experienced growers in optimal set ups.

18. Note. This setup is being added to. Fish net and co 2 to be added soon.

19. #19 OutOfSpace25, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ok cool thank you.

20. yeah man

prepare for disappointment when you weigh that out homie.

2 lbs per plant? if you had one ounce of experience youd know how unrealistic that was.

i wish you only the best, however if you say things like this on GC no one will take you seriously.

good luck /\/IGGA!!!