Looking to start vaping, advice on first unit

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sirskunk86, Apr 23, 2021.

1. #21 paulkapil08, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 28, 2021
    I stand by the Mighty as well...just need some ISO to soak/clean the parts every few days if you wanna keep it optimal. Great quality unit, and yes an upgrade over the aforementioned Arizer unit.
    get-mobdro.com

2. Wow! You sure you can do it bro? I got a friend who used vape because her partner is pregnant but, after sometime, he want back to cigarettes and now their baby can inhale those smokes.

3. Agreed. I do vape though and I've found a lot of vaporist tend to oversell it. No one has ever died from smoking weed exclusively. If they smoke cigarettes also then it's the cigarettes and not the weed smoking that causes issues. I'll also tell you vaping will dry out your lungs like never before. There is much more coughing when you vape because the vapor is dry. Not to mention you've got be careful of the type of vape you use. This is because the high temp of the vapor, depending on the vape can go over electronics, aluminum and other surfaces that can off-gas. So you are breathing that crap in. Vaping is still in it's infancy and smoking weed has been around for years and years.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've tried Magic Flight, Silver Surfer, box-style and electric, and a handful of other apparatus. The setup that works best for me is a whip and a handheld, Milwaukee brand hot air gun.

5. Fury is great .. Fury Edge, Fury rogue , Fury 2 available at healthyrips

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 norml56, Jun 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    20 years of smoking paper, tobacco, and weed, and your lungs are just fine...

If I ate a cheeseburger as often as I smoked I would consider an alternative.

7. #27 arsh_gabbi, Mar 3, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    I stand by the Mighty as well...just need some f95zone ISO to soak/clean the parts every few days if you wanna keep it optimal. Great quality unit, and yes an upgrade over the aforementioned Arizer uwatch unit.

8. As others have said its best to get a high end unit right away. The mids often are of poor quality.

I too have tried to go vape instead of joints. It made me cough more yes, I liked the taste etc. And not smelling smoke. But I still have a hard time transitioning away from cigs. Been rolling hash with cigs for many years noe