Looking To Start A Marijuana Business

Discussion in 'General' started by JamesSIngh, May 14, 2014.

1. The title states it all, I am looking to start a Marijuana business, I live in California and have the connections to many suppliers of high grade buds, indoor and outdoor for very very cheap. And trust me its BOMBBBBBB!!!! My question is how do I start a business? It will be legal next year here like it is in Colorado, I do not want to have reply's from people saying it wont pass, because it will, I just want to know what can I do to start? And also if anyone is looking to join me give me ideas and tell me why you would be a good candidate.  

2. ummm customers? a store? a license to sell? By the way your fucked if you get all those only to find out at the end that it's not going to be legal. They are starting to try and shut down clubs around here again so good luck. I'm in California also and I doubt we will be legal by next year, I say it'll take a couple of more years before we actually legalize it here. Good luck though. 

3. Starting a business is easy bro just set up a table on the sidewalk with a big sign that says KUSH- 5$ a joint.

JK the first thing you should do is ask a stoner forum to do the work for you.

Step one of making a business is get rich! The rest is easy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nah man obviously it will pass, and trust the op, his weed is better than the other 100 dispensaries there will be if it's legalized

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Do you know it is getting voted to be legal here this year? I think we should all be spreading the word on this. Because we need it to pass, it only failed by 6% last time four years ago, now there are 4 years worth of more potheaded kids lol that can vote.. but thanks for the input.

Hope your joking?  :confused_2:

Ya but just because there are so many pothead kids who smoke, I bet most of them aren't even 18 or over and can't even vote. Plus big tobacco and alcohol companies are going to spend a shit ton of money to get it to not legalize as always. Also just because it failed by only 6% does't mean it will for sure go up on the next vote, it could go down also. 

7. The fallacy in your logic is:

A) Young potheads rarely vote. (statistically proven, really it's young people in general) they feel to disenfranchised with the system.

B) California has had a mass exodus of people because of the shitty state of this state.. Including potheads to CO, Washington and other states.

C) The Republican Party has begun to gather very large momentum in CA and the general consensus is Californians are ready for a conservative governor. Which means there will be large political pushes in both the left and the right between now and voting time.

D) The way the owners of the Medical Collectives in the LA area have operated has seriously dampened people's outlooks on the marijuana industry. People see marijuana as more of a nuisance right now ATLEAST in the la area. That's why they're constantly being threatened to have over half of them shut down. Cause they're multiplying like rabbits, look ugly and break the rules and regulations all the time.

I'd honestly be surprised if Marijuana became legal in the next voting cycle. Only way activists could get it passed is by showing how much money the state could make from it but our state is so idiotic Jerry Brown will probably Veto marijuana legalization and streamline his dumbass bullet train idea. FUCK YOU JERRY BROWN YOU STUPID, MORONIC, PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

I just turned 21. I will vote even though i no longer smoke marijuana to still legalize it.. I agree with you not everyone that is young will vote but i feel people want it legalized just because two other states had it legalized, I have been pushing marijuana legalization and I can tell you ive had maybe 100 to 150 people tell me they voted no last year and they will vote yes this time around, and thats only where in my city im from.

Also the reason LA dispensary get shut down is there trying to operate for profit, meidical cannabis is a non profit business only.

9. 100-150, those are some pretty big numbers, I'm sure it'll swing the necessary 6%

I hope, I hope me standing outside my local winco foods, walmart trying to push this movement helps out....

11. Dude missed the boat, he should have a business right now!