Looking to sell my illadelph

Discussion in 'General' started by daddy worbucks, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Wondering if anyone knows where I could sell a top of the line illadelph Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. It's kinda tricky if your not in a legal state, but try Craig's list or sites like that

3. If its dirty it's going to be hard. Try selling it to one of your friends

4. [quote name="dirtbagcrew" post="19357809" timestamp="1389970690"]Pics[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389986832.608546.jpg Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Bought it for 1200 least I could do is 1000Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Check BoroMarket would be easier to sell a spendy piece like that there but idk how kindly people would take to a illa.

7. Ya I was gunna say BM lolYou may or may not get your 1200 back posting it on boromarket but you'll get damn close. Only issue is on BM you have a to buy X amount of shit to be able to post.. Or fork out extra dough for a sellers account. If I remember correctly. It has been a while. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Honestly wish eBay would grow a pairSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Craigslist. If your in a stony city like I am, people are down for nice glass. If not, I'd post it on Craigslist in a city slightly near you (up to you how far away) that would have people that are down to pay big for really nice glass.

10. You'll get 400 bucks tops

Rainbow family :)

11. try Gamestop

12. along with boromarket, there nuggetry glass, facebook and instagrams are other possible options. craigslist can be sketch, just gotta be wise. make sure to clean it spotless!

13. Woah 1200 for a bong?! You must be a older guy with a career?

14. Why? Yo that ignant dog.
    I'm young but could afford such a device. I just know it'd be downright silly to throw away $1200 for glass when we stoners can get the same high from a $00.03 paper rolled up or a glass piece that extends the smoke at less than $100 a pop.
    As I stoner, I could never understand the idea behind getting such exuberant pieces if glass.
    Like, "glass >art<" that you could put in a gallery, that I can understand, but not bongs...
    Anyone else feel the same way?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #18 SlightlyStonedSD, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    Same here, I could drop $1200 on a bong but there's many things I would spend $1200 on before that.

I can't hate on anyone though it's their right to spend it how they want.

I would rather spend it on a bong though instead of art I can't smoke out of haha

16. If you think your going to get what you overpaid for it in the first place you are insane no ones gonna pay 1000$ for a used illadelph no body.
    for 1k I can get an amazing heady piece blown by a real artist.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

17. A $1000 car will get you from point A to point B as a $100,000 car would. Ones just hella more fun to drive.

But I agree with you, I'd never spend $1000 on a bong wtf

Omega369