Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to purchase...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DottieRose, Apr 18, 2010.

1. I want to buy a vaporizer, I want good a good one that isnt overpriced. Any advice is gladly taken thanks :)

2. Vapor Brothers Hands Free

the best least expensive imo.

3. I dont mind spending money if its worth it. I want a good one.

4. After doing HOURS of research, I received my Silver Surfer yesterday. All I can say is :yay:

Hands down the best bang for your buck.

Here's a 30+ thread on it SSV

I'm going to buy a PD next if they ever actually produce more...

5. ^I was coming in here to recommend the silver surfer also. My buddy has one and Im going to be ordering one soon.

6. It looks nice!

7. Now im wondering about the glass parts...are the standard glass good?

8. my buddy had 2, they both broke. The glass shattered in both of them, but he was a little rough with them.
    I say go for a Volcano, hands down the best vape.

9. One thing I always tell people before they buy a vape is to think about what it is you like about smoking? Do you enjoy the act of it, the ritual of packing the bowl, blowing huge smoke clouds, showing off your glass, hearing the water bubble, etc. than a vape may not be for you. if you enjoy more of the after effect of smoking more than the smoking itself (the high) than you may love a vape. Yes, i know all of the benefits of owning a good vape and they are a great alternative or for when you want to try something different. I own an Extreme, personally, and love it. But not all the time. I also love my variety of glass, and am always looking to shake things up a little.

10. Im not a novice really...I love my glassware it has done well by me. But I looking for a new experience.

11. There's going to be a lot of people saying different things in this thread. I've used a lot of vaporizers extensively, so I'm not talking out my ass.

1) Someone will come in saying the volcano is the best and you should get that. Bottom line = overpriced. Don't waste your money, it is well-spent elsewhere.

2) A lot of people will recommend the magicflight launch box. Great portable vaporizer, but it's portable. Not going to be getting nice, thick rips from it. I see no reason to purchase this unless you need to be as stealthy as possible.

3) IMO, go with a Silver Surfer, Da Buddha, Vapor Bros, or Purple Days. The SSV is the most expensive out of those, more for cosmetics but it's an excellent vaporizer (one of the most efficient in that list BESIDES PD). PD sells for around $170 and is an amazing all-day vaporizer (meant more for a personal vaporizer to be left on all day- not a group thing at all). Only problem with PD is there is a huge waiting list to get one, although if you have basic electrical knowledge you can build one yourself (they sell the kits on their website).

12. Has anyone tried the kit? Was considering getting one for times when I don't need the gargantuan hits the SSV provides.

13. One of my buddies just recently bought the kit- he had it operational almost within a day. Very easy to assemble.