Looking to purchase a Portable Vape.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sparky73, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I know there are a ton of threads on here comparing the different portable vaporizers, but I know it takes time once a new one comes out to get good solid reviews.

I would prefer an all electric, but am open to all opinions.

I'm looking for something that's stealth, and doesn't take a long time to heat up. As well as best bang for the buck of course.

I've been wanting an iolite for a long time now, but I'm sure something better has come along in the last couple years.

I've heard quite a few bad reviews about the iolite, so I looked into the wispr, but many people are saying it's not worth the extra $100.

I'd like to keep the price from about $75-$150. Right now, depending on what you guys experience has been, I'm thinking about the Iolite, the "latest model" Magic Flight Box or the Arizer.

Like I said, I like the idea of being all electric, but I'm open to butane. I just want it to be quick (not waiting 5 min to heat up) and preferably easy to clean and replace screens if need be.

Thanks GCity

2. Arizer Solo for $160 through puffitup.com with a 4 pc grinder shipped.

Da Vinci is also available on amazon.

the guys at puffitup are pretty dang cool, go on there and they have a chat option if you have questions.

search portable on here and you'll find many threads and much more details

3. Da Buddha vaporizer. Around 15o, electronic, and very good reviews .

4. The Vapor Genie is portable, sturdy, reliable, cheap and efficient. And it doesn't involve electricity at all, you vape with an external heat source. Check it out :)

5. Da Vinci! It's an amazing vaporizer if you can look past the "new" smell it has when you first get it. Apparently there have been a lot of production errors but plenty of people including myself haven't had a problem :)

6. I would go with a Persei with the glass herb chamber coming out its gonna knock down some big players. www.delta9vapes.com they even have a trrade in deal.

7. [quote name='"Made You Look"']The Vapor Genie is portable, sturdy, reliable, cheap and efficient. And it doesn't involve electricity at all, you vape with an external heat source. Check it out :)[/quote]

I love the vaporgenie I Use it everyday

8. vapor genie

9. no2 portable vape

10. magic flight

11. Da Vinci! I am such a fan of mine. I tell you. It is stealthy, heats up quick, easy to use, LED display for temperature settings, and is way portable. It's about the size of two iPhones back to back. I take mine every where. You can get them on Amazon, through the dealer, or ebay.

12. I would also recommend the Arizer Solo M107. It's simple to use, heats in about a minute, and the battery lasts through a good 6 or 7 bowls. You can find it on Amazon for $150 and free shipping if you don't need a grinder.

My favorite part of using this vape is the pearly smoke that appears when you take the first hit off of a fresh bowl. It shoots down the tube at the speed in which you hit it. If you hit it slowly you can see the vapor pour slowly through the tube towards your mouth. Sexy af. :)

13. Thermovape.

Check out their youtube videos. I'll let you see for yourself. I love mine and it will never break.