Looking to purchase a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by UNLEASHED, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Hey there I want interested in getting a new bong. Price rang is $100 to $400. Not exactly sure what I want to do. Get a decent bong and save some money or get like a $400 bong. Anyone have any suggestions or point me in the right direction.

2. well check out your local headshops see what they have.
    from my experience you will probably be much happier if you can get something decent name brand. of course a name brand tube is gonna be a little pricier but in the long run youll be glad you spent it.
    best deal for your first bong i would get a nice name brand straight tube, probably run you a little under 200, to 250, depending how big you want it or what kind. make sure they give you a diffy with it. then after that get yourself an ashcatcher to go with it. a nice one. this in my opinion give you your most bang for your buck so to speak.

3. Get an ehle.they have amazing quality and you can get so many more features than if you bought just a NON diffused roor.

4. I don't know you can get some pretty nice glass anywhere from 100-250...I say a pretty awesome bong at the hot box, it was about 180 it had an ice catcher, an ash catcher and those crazy tube things inside of it dunno what they are called but it was about a 2 footer.

5. Perculators... yesss ahhh sooo good

6. Ah thank you, yeah I saw it looked pretty cool. They got good deals places you just got to find and compare when you are spending that much.