looking to pick up on the guitar...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by flyhalf87, Dec 3, 2008.

1. been playing drums and the bass for a while, want to play more guitar. i already have a crappy starter pack one but it kind of sucks. saw this guitar posted on craigslist, just curious if this guitar looks worth it to any of you before i try to trade for it

FEATURES INCLUDE: Triangle inlay in mother of pearl, locking tremolo, locking nut, all custom, humbucker in the bridge, 25.5 scale.
    I was running a studio and I had this here for players to use if they forgot their own. This guitar was used by professionals to create professional recordings and is pro quality all the way. People loved it, some even said it played like a cadillac whatever that meant but it had been played by some members of El Bondadosos and El Diablos. I closed shop so now I'm selling it. I invested much money in this and it was restrung and tuned before it went on the wall and that's where it's been for the past 5 years. I don't know the exact model or year of this but I have sent an email to Gibson and asked to look at some pictures I have to get more info about this guitar. There is no stickers on it so all I can find is: 'Epiphone by Gibson' as pictured. I only respond to emails with contact numbers.
    No Number- No Reply. MAY CONSIDER TRADE OR SWAP FOR ...

Attached Files:

• bb.jpg
      bb.jpg
      File size:
      6.8 KB
      Views:
    • bbc.jpg
      bbc.jpg
      File size:
      6.7 KB
      Views:
    • bbd.jpg