Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to open shop in RI

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by yellowfish, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Anyone out there from RI? If so, has anyone gotten a feel as to how widespread registraition will be under the new medicinal marijuana laws? The govenor is concerned about people going through illicit means to obtain thier medicine. I have the solution. I have already lined up financing, through legitimate health and fitness businesses, for a dispensary. If the demand is there, and I can get State approval, the govenor would not need to worry! I have developed multiple business plans that would range from a true blue cannabis "pharmacy" to a seed bank/grow shop/secure community garden. All have been well received by my finaciers.
    I am in the medical field but not currently involved in the medicinal marijuana movement. I truly believe in the merits of medicinal marijuana and would love to provide for those in need. I believe I can be of great service to those in need. Just looking for an idea of how much demand there is out there. I need to know that I could support my family if this idea actually takes off!

2. come to VA and set up shop! God it would be nice to get some medicine without having to worry about the fuzz.