Looking to move to SanFran or SanAn, So how is it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ceed19, May 18, 2010.

1. In the near future I may have an opportunity to move from the southeast to either San Fransisco or San Antonio. Anyone live in these places? how is the herb situation there. IE ease of access and quality, general environment, tolerant? intolerant? just any general knowledge or idea would be appreciated :)

2. honestly, California in general is an AWESOME place to live (especially if you smoke, but even if you don't) and San Francisco is one of if not THE most chill and laid-back place to live if you can afford it. high-quality bud is everywhere and there are parks you can go to where there are always people smoking and just hanging out, downtown is great, I love the old-school architecture! Been there a few times and I would love to move there someday.

3. i understand the living costs are expensive. I believe I have several qualifying conditions to get a medical card. But how are the prices either way, from the doctor or from the non doctor. Is it cost prohibitive?

I have some family in SanFran so i am leaning towards there

4. I haven't been to any dispensaries in SF but if they're anything like the ones in southern california, they're not too bad $50/8th...you may think that's a bit expensive but it's the best quality smoke you'll ever have, grown with love :D the best part is you can pick between sativa/indica you'll know exactly what you're getting.