Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to move to a medical state

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by icegrx, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I currently live in Ohio, I am ready to make the move to a medical marijuana state. I'm looking for an area that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to live in, being that I'm the typical broke college student. Not sure if any states are strictly 21+ or not, however if so they are out of the question "Being that I am 19". Ill obviously have to transfer universities, and that is not a problem. My heart is in Cali, however I don't think I could realistically afford that at this moment in my life. That being said I'd really love anyone's recommendations or pointers! Thanks for taking the time.

2. Montana's amazing sonnnn

3. Just make the move to cali dude! and adapt!

4. I'd go to Colorado personally. I'd love to live in California, but its pretty damn expensive to live there.

5. I wanna move to a medical state s bad when I get outof college, I just dont wanna go alone and have no one I know over there, So i will wait till either friend wants to move with me or a girl that I meet :D

6. What are you majoring in?

I'd like to move to California because of all the opportunities available for a computer science major (around San Francisco) but Colorado legalizing it for recreational use is very enticing too

7. Next semester when I'm finished with my bachelors I'm gonna try to get into UCLA law or Oregon State Law

From what I've heard, the fads is much greener on the other side.....of the country

8. Michigan? I know we ohioans hate the state, but it is medical and is the closest one to us.

9. I'm actually majoring in computer science!

10. Get on craigslist. plug in a town or county and check the rentals/housing section for an idea of prices and availability. :D

epodunk can give your bits of info and stats- mean income, parks, churches, etc ePodunk Hometown Index

https://maps.google.com/ can give you an actual look at a neighborhood. You type in an address, then click and pull the little man icon to what you want to see!

The Local Chamber of Commerce will usually send you a bunch of stuff- maps, newspaper, etc if you ask!

Granny :wave:

11. Yea granny is right...
    Killer deals on renting a room full of roomates in a house... Rent will be like $300 and yea....

Get on dat craigslist

12. Sounds like you're in the same boat as me. I'd like to leave North Carolina after I graduate (or right before I get to my 3rd year of college). Being a computer science major is very flexible when it comes to finding a job since there are tons of 'work at home' opportunities.

My best advice would be to figure out which college caters to your wants most and choose that state