Looking to make my own E Juice/Liquid...

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sativa_blazer, Feb 24, 2017.

1. So a little about me is im an daily dabber and want a portable way to do so and take with me so if I go to a friends house per say, I already got a
    Sigelei Fuchai 200w Box Mod and Smoktech Baby Beast tank with the t8 coil.

now I seen this video

and I was wondering how potent this is/would be and if it is even a viable option I was hoping some peeps on here with some of those huge stoner brains could help me figure if this is the way to go or, if I should just stick with vapeur extract or Wax Liquidizer or the like and some concentrate.

Ultimately I want the cheapest but most potent finished product that wont leave behind to much crap on the glass or kill the atomizer too quickly (I know still cannabis e liquid kills them quicker than regular ejuice).

Thank you for reading my ramblings and your time! =D

Sativa_blazer

PS: I Am not advertising for any of the companies mentioned or linked to on youtube it is only as a source of reference. Also Id like insight into those who have tried both vapeur extract and Wax Liquidizer as I have tried vapeur and plan on trying the WL but if its worse Id rather not waste my money...

2. I Tried the method on there ( The stronger version) and it tastes just like an edible though I do recommend adding flavoring of sorts to it lol. After about 5 puffs I was pretty mellow and it vapes just like regular vape juice! I messed up with the material I used to strain the first time I did this and got a limited amount back but you live you learn...

Sativa_blazer

PS: Once I get my phone working right and people want to see it I can make a journal post of my first time doing it, I took pics but like I said only if people are interested in this particular topic will I take the time to make the journal I am pretty busy. Thanks for reading =D

• Like Like x 1