Looking to invest in a spoon...need opinions

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Keef Chief 69, Dec 28, 2010.

1. So Im going to buy it online because the local headshop absolutely blows with its prices. I wanna keep it below 50 (with shipping) but heres the catch, I can only pay with a visa gift card...so it knocks out alot of options. Also need descrete shipping and whatnot. I'd like a good qualtiy spoon (or maybe any other sort of cool pipe), so does anyone have some brand names, links to sites, or overall opinions on what i should do? Anything will help! Thanks!!

2. Sign up with PayPal and use your gift card as a credit card (it works). Now head over to Etsy.com and contact BlazenGlassArt. He does custom work and you can pick out your colors, design, and size. I'm having a spoon blown for me as we speak, customized to my whim and its only going to run me $25. Ofcourse, you have the financial means to get something more intricate than a spoon. I'm sure you'll be pleased with his work. If you decide for something else, Etsy still offers a large amount of quality handblown work.

3. +rep man!
    Exactly the stuff Ive been looking for! Im checking out a few other guys as we speak and ordering some for friends.