Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Looking to get started...

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by magical-wizard53, Jun 7, 2023.

1. #1 magical-wizard53, Jun 7, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    I am looking at purchasing for anxiety/ptsd. I live in PA. I understand that the legal limits are .3%THC. I've been trying to find sites that let me refine the plant/seeds by THC levels. I came upon this site, and they recommended this plant for me: High CBD Marijuana Kush - Autoflowering Seeds | ILGM. I plan on doing indoor growing.
    It seems that plant is one of their lowest THC levels of 6-9%. Maybe I am not understanding something, but is there anything closer to the .3% THC? I want to make sure everything I do is legal.
    Also, can anyone recommend a place to buy reputable seeds/plants? I am looking for USDA-certified organic, and full spectrum. I don't know who's good out there.

EDIT:
    Found another site that has seeds that never exceed .25% THC. Are these legal to get shipped here?

• Like Like x 2
  2. What you're looking for is hemp seed, you can get it with high levels of CBD, CBG, or even CBDV and very low THC levels. Oregon CBD has a decent selection.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hemp legal federally.
    wont get you high,but for like CBD,great.
    has to be .3 or under THC to be legal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yes,it is.
    hemp can be shipped.

5. Some hemp strains will still test hot if grown under the right conditions. CBD levels peak before THC so the later you let them go the higher the chance of testing hot. However, if they do test hot, all you have to do is destroy them. Perhaps with fire? ;)

As it turns out, many THC strains are also considered hemp when grown and processed under the right conditions. They can have over 25% THCA, the fresh acid form of THC, but as long as it has less than 0.3% THC, it is still considered hemp.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. how are the levels tested? Is that something I should be testing if I do decide to grow my own?

7. i don't grow it,i just read about it.
    THCa i like,that high of percentage,it would be MJ and not hemp i guess.

8. It will vary by state, a lot of times it is left up to the farmers. Harvest a couple tops from a couple plants, and send it in to your preferred lab. If it tests above 0.3% THC, you can remediate it, or destroy it.

To do this legally it looks like you'd need a hemp license and all that jazz, you might be better off finding a deal on some bulk isolate or hemp flower.

• Agree Agree x 1