Looking to do a super simple grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Martinsaurusrex, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so I don't have much of a green thumb, the only thing that I've ever tried to keep alive is a baby palm tree which has been going for like 4 years. Anyway, I'm thinking about starting my own little grow, now, I have no clue what to get, what to do, etc etc. I'd be growing in my garage, second floor where its usually fairly warm.

So, my question to you, GC is this;

What do I need to do the most bare minimum of a grow? I don't want a 6 oz harvest, just a few nugs for myself as a test to see what I can do. I have access to power outlets and such up there, so I can do that.

Also, it has to be a fairly stealthy operation, it'll be in my moms garage, and she's kind of a hardass, except she never goes up there so it shouldn't be too much of a concern. :D

Thanks in advance. <3

2. Drugs-Forum - Cannabis cultivation: Overgrow's GrowFAQ

A great book with lots of info.
    :D

3. #3 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  4. Glad to be of help. I have posted a thread stating the basics now.

5. #5 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 9, 2011
    I'll go check it out.

And to anyone else reading this;

This is a budget grow just to see if I have the basic knowledge to grow more. Aka 1 plant for now.

6. (good luck).
    :)

7. #7 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 9, 2011
    Lol. Thank you. :D

8. Anytime buddy.

9. Why not do a PC grow?

10. The pc grow would be your best best small compact and stealth all you need.

11. #11 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 9, 2011
    No clue what that is. :eek:

If you could provide some links with info, that'd be awesome. :D

12. Its basically growing in an old PC drive box with the small fan and good for fuck all in the way of yield. The grow is done in and old computer drive and is a waste of time. PC towers were not built for growing weed and i find it a joke to do a PC grow.

13. [​IMG]

A picture is worth 1,000 words.

14. Classic example of a waste of time.

15. #15 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 9, 2011
    Well the fact that I don't plan on harvesting an ounce off of it is making me think I might want to do that. It'll open a lot of doors, plus I have a bunch of computer cases because of my job, so it'd be a good way to save money.

Do you think I could get a small harvest from a first grow in a pc case?

16. #16 TranceKid, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011

Well excuse me negative nancy, pc grows are great for the ultimate stealth.
    Here is a website with more ideas of stealthy grows.
    Pc Grow Box- Stealth Pc Grow Case
    (Keep in mind you can build your own similar to those for cheaper.....)

Pc cases, dressers, cabinets, boxes. Obviously a cabinet would stand out in a room but a pc case or box may not.

You can harvest maybe an ounce or an ounce and a half with a pc grow. Obviously, boxes would yield more and cabinets even more, but with more yield and space your opportunity cost is stealth.

17. I aint interested in stealth and pulling off shitty harvests. I will stick to a growroom thanks. PC towers are for PC components and not plants. Buy a fucking grow tent if you are that desperate. :D

18. Only reason I'm even considering the PC is because I can't have a grow room, or a major setup for it.

If I were to do the PC box, I'd build it myself. :D

19. No one is asking what you're interested in. The advice is geared towards the OP, not you. Obviously a grow tent will stand in a bedroom, especially if the OP is trying to hide the grow from family members and/or friends.

20. Why suggest growing in a fucking PC case ???????. BS info and just a joke. What you going to harvest ???? an ounce. :D

Ridiculous.