Looking to buy scientific bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokeymicpots25, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm looking to buy a small scientific bubbler. Now ill be using it mostly for flowers but I'm definately gonna be using it for errls. So I'm looking for something with good defusion for flowers but not too much for oils. My price range is $300-400 and I want an intetsting perc. So far its between a mobius ion reti perc or a syn nano airstrike. Comments? Suggestions? I don't want a tube.

2. And Toro is just out of my price range.

3. I'd get two less expensive pieces, I don't want to taste flower resin with my oil.

4. I'm definately gonna get a dedicated oil piece later but until then I'm gonna use it for both. Is the airstrike good for flowers?

5. Headford jacuzzi would be good also less then 200

6. #6 Bianchi94, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    Walked out with this one for 212$ [​IMG] 16 hole 14mm showerhead with a ribbed down tube and extra glass rings for decoration, I recommend going to your LHS, they should have something to suit you. I would go with a showerhead over anything IMO. So I'll vote mobius.

7. i just got the luke wilson 15 arm bubbler, it rips like a beast.

8. #8 plaguebird, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    As long as it's got a removable slide. I hate trying to clean out the bubblers without them. I had a buddy who had a syn with a perc that hit awesome but you couldn't remove the bowl and obviously can't turn it over to dump it. Made sessions with it a hassle. Bianchi's piece looks sick!

**i just saw all my typos and fixed them. Must have smoked more than I thought before I wrote it.

9. Plain and simple glass, :) I thank you, I love her too!