Looking To Buy a Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by neracingoes, May 8, 2009.

1. Looking to buy a vaporizer, I'm not trying to spend $400 or whatever for a volcano. Only like $100 or so, if that much. Ive seen the black box ones for like $50

suggestions?

2. herbalaire 2.1

3. #3 abnormldood, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    You can buy a Vaporwarez unit for $100. They are legit and offer a 3 year warranty also. I just would buy a stronger whip for it(Like $10 at most), theirs likes to kink up.

4. #4 lwien, May 8, 2009
    Uh, the HerbalAire is wayyyy above his price range, like more than double.

Ya know what's odd about this. I was in another thread that was titled, "Looking for a Portable Vape", and one of the first responses was..........."Get the Da Buddha. You're welcome ".

Very strange. They just come up with an answer that they don't know the question to.

5. I didn't know they were that cheap. Man, that would be 100 bucks well spent.
    I thought they were around 130.00.

6. I had a Vapor Bros. back in the day and I liked it a lot. Pretty sure they still run around the $100 range.

7. 150 I believe.

8. #8 abnormldood, May 8, 2009
    ^I believe the $130 one is just the newer hands-free unit. I never use the hands-free feature on box vapes anyway.

9. #9 lwien, May 8, 2009
    Hands Free is 150, at least it is everyplace I've seen it. But man, if he could pick up a non-handsfree Vaporwarez for 100 bucks, I'd say, GO FOR IT !!

But to the OP. Stay away from those cheap Chinese knockoffs. Besides no warranty, and bad reliability issues, they could be very unhealthy to use.

10. #10 abnormldood, May 8, 2009
    Seems to me like they don't have the refurbished units right now. They price their refurbished non hands-free ones at $99 and include the same 5 year warranty.

11. Definitely go with Vapor Bros.

Mine broke a few months ago, sent it in 2 weeks ago and I just got it back; brand new!

They are awesome, didn't even pay for the repair.

12. OP says, "Only like $100 or so, if that much", and you're suggesting a vape that sells for 50% MORE than that.

To the OP. If 100.00 is your max, and you would actually like to go lower than that, as you have stated, I suggest getting a VaporGenie........55 bucks.
    It makes a great intro into the vaping world to give you a chance to see if you like it or not. No need to go out and spend 150 dollars on a vape to then only find out that you like smoking better. The good thing about getting the VG as your first vape, is that IF you find out that you really like vaping, THEN you can go out and get a more expensive home unit when finances allow, while retaining your VG for portable use.

13. I think I am going to go with a vapor brothers regular for $150 :hello: