Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to buy a new water piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ac3adt, Dec 1, 2011.

1. alright GC, I posted this in the toking tools section and didnt get as much feedback as I hoped so i'm gonna put it up here to.

I am thinking about getting a new water piece and i'm kinda stuck between 2 styles/types:

I was either thinking about getting something like this,

EHLE. Glass - Straight Cylinder Bong 500ml - Ice Notches - Red logo - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

With a nice cooling attachment like this,

Weed Star inline precooler - Ashcatchers / Pre-Coolers - Spare Parts - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Or I was thinking about getting something that looks more like this,

GlassCity - 8-arm Tree Perc Glass Bubbler - SNOB Glass/GlassCity Collab - Grasscity.com

or this,

Black Leaf - Octobong 15-arm Perc Bubbler with Disc Screen Slide Bowl - Grasscity.com

Do you guys have any insight as to the advantages/disadvantages of each style? Like would one rip smoother than the other? Is one type easier to clean? Etc.. I'm looking for you to tap into your personal experiences of what you like and dislike about the style/type of piece.

Thanks!
    ~ac3

2. I've heard that the glasscity/SNOB colab bubbler is really smooth, and provides an awesome smoke. If you look at the page here on GC shop, there's a girl that does a YouTube video review, I love it, shows the features and benefits of it, and that would be my personal choice, plus it looks cool! Just my 2 cents :D

3. Yeah, I'd agree with ^^ go with the gc bubbler. What I would get atleast

4. Haha yeah, I've watched the video a few times.. It looks like it rips pretty good!

I'm curious to know which would be easier to clean?

5. the tube, but just get the snob if those are your choices

6. I like the looks of that 8 arm bubbler myself.
    I might have to get one after watching that video.

7. weed stars are shitty, dont get one

8. [quote name='"Retrix"']weed stars are shitty, dont get one[/quote]

Care to explain?

9. #9 ac3adt, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Oops..

10. #10 ac3adt, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    My bad

11. I would go with the GC Bubbler. It has some good reviews, along with a video review. The others really don't have any ratings or scores which would help with choosing one. I would go with the bubbler.

12. id get the ehle tube, just looks like a nice classic piece to me. but the gc bub is probably smoother