Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to buy a new pipe/soon from GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoYoString, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Hey Guys,

Sooo, since I've never owned a pipe/spoon kinda thing ever, I figured it's about time I invested in one. I'm looking to spend about $20 - $30, but preferably not over $30 (but the cheaper, the better), so if you've ever bought one and had a good experience with it, link me and I'll gladly check it out :D

I'm thinking of something along the lines of this
    Colored and Fumed Glass Pipe - Grasscity.com

Not necessarily that one, but that kind of design, unless you can convince me otherwise for another kind of pipe, or maybe even a bong for that price range.
    This will obviously be my first pipe (As mentioned above), so maybe something like that wouldn't be a good first spoon/pipe? Anyway, link me :)

-YoYoString

2. Hey dude, I know you said you wanted a spoon, but may I suggest a bubbler? It's basically the same concept, but it has a huge chamber for smoke to fill. Not to mention a spoon is a dry pipe and bubblers are water pipes.:smoke:

3. Water pipe water pipe water pipe (chanting)

4. Suggestions are open. Hmm, sounds interesting. Know of any good ones? And do they smoke like bongs?

5. I like sherlock bubblers myself, but there's all different styles and they come in all different sizes, same as spoons. I have a mini one and it gets me anihilated every time, with or without water. :hello:

6. Hmm, doesn't quite fit my price range though :( They seem really amazing for such small pieces, I'll consider investing into one soon, but not right now.

7. if you really want a good pipe id go to a local head shop. there they have all sorts of hand blown pipes. you can look at them and hold them and see if its a good feel. not to mention you dont spend money on shipping so you can spend it on a nicer pipe

8. I paid around $30 for mine at my lhs, I'm sure you could afford one. Gas stations sell them sometimes too, and they're cheap. :)

9. [quote name='"smr312"']if you really want a good pipe id go to a local head shop. there they have all sorts of hand blown pipes. you can look at them and hold them and see if its a good feel. not to mention you dont spend money on shipping so you can spend it on a nicer pipe[/quote]

U may be able to find a water pipe cheaper at your local shop

10. Just save up another 50 bucks and get a cheap bong.

11. Considering the water pipe, but the shipping price isn't that bad, cause I'm gna split the price with friends. Never done a pipe either, so it seems like it'll be an interesting experience.