Looking to buy a car, suggestions

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by MadbuddhA, Jul 8, 2010.

1. I am looking to buy a used car. My budget is around $6k. That is tops. Really looks are the most important to me as my budget is very low. If i can find a powerful car that looks nice for 6k then thats a plus but i doubt it. I prefer a sedan as well but i am open to suggestions.

2. Subaru Impreza 2.5 rs- 4 or 2 door, awd, reliable, fun, sporty, quick
    BMW 3 series E36- ultimate driving machine
    Audi A4- awd, and is pretty much a nicer jetta (jettas are also cool)

Just some suggestions...

3. Are you willing to do work, or only to buy something used and that be that?

4. not a chance im gunna buy a 90's used bmw for 6k. Thats asking to pay a shitload down the road. Also i love how the impreza looks when its modded, was actually looking at it before, but thats asking to pay more than i can. 6K is my tops and i hate how the base model looks.

Im willing to do minor chosmetic things and maybe move on to some larger things down the road. I am an artist so apholstry and rims and such ill be able to do. Depending on the situation i can slowly add more and more doing things one at a time.

(very fucked up rite now dont know if im making any snese)

5. VW GTI or Golf :)

6. Yo, my sis got a retarded guy to finance a car for her from "Car Hop". Now this guy's broke cuz she extorted all the guy's money. The other day the car was siezed and now she's carless and her roommate is now in jail for being a driver in a drive-by, damn that's fucked.

7. i'd say your best bet is a golf, or jetta. they look ballin outta control when a little money is put into them, and sometimes even with a little bit of cash :p. and of course if you get a diesel jetta it will last for eeeeeeever.