Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to buy a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGoD1991, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I wouldnt say Im new to smoking, but I still have yet to buy my own bong. I am not sure if I should go to my local headshop because I don't know whether that would be the place to go to get the better deal rather than trying to find one online. Im looking for something thats unique but won't break the bank (hopefully $150 or less). Im going to have it for as long as it can last with regular usage so it has to be something that i will really like. You guys have any suggestions on finding one, what kind, where to look for best deal etc.? any input is great, thanks my fellow marijuana lovers!

2. #2 RedSmiley, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    For your first tube i would really recommend going to a head shop.

This way you can actually touch it,
    and get a better feel for what your buying.

Just shop around, go to more than one shop if you have,
    you can find a good deal, and not have to worry about shipping.

3. Yea go to a headshop, look at them and pick one out you like. You don't wanna buy one online then be disappointed, but you can go that route too cause there are some pretty sick bongs here on grasscity and other places online. But really go buy it in person then you don't have to wait for it to be delivered.

4. alright thanks guys

5. No problem,
    post your piece in toking tools if you get one!

6. will do my man

7. buy a vape