Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking To Add To My Collection

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrAmazing, Oct 21, 2013.

1. So far i've started building up a weed accessories collection. I've had two pipes but due to careless while high i broke both of them. But i got a new recently so its all good. Im not really a high spender, the mising spirit is in me so im pretty cheap. Looking to buy a grinder and a jar to store my weed in. Im in college so most of the time i keep it in zip lock bags but i feel i should upgrade from that. If you have any tips id appreciate it. Headshop is too far away from where i live btw.

2. Masion jars are the way to go when storing your weed.

3. what about grinders.

4. i dont want to buy from grasscity, heard they take too long to deliver. im asking for what i should look for in a mason jar/grinder before i buy.

5. what to look for in a mason jar? air tight seal. for grinders, get one with a kief catcher.

6. Glass spoon, papers, lighters, mason jar, 4pc grinder...

7. what type of grinders do most people use

8. I use a grinder that came with my vape from puffitup

9. Mine's not brand name, but it works just fine :)

4pc... Gotta have that kief screen