Looking pretty close

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by JohnLajoie, Oct 28, 2010.

1. The polls lately show a support against prop19. I don't think these polls are too accurate. How are you guys feeling about it now do you think it will pass or not?

2. IMO it looks like it could go either way. I'm not a Californian or I would vote the strongest Yes anyone has ever given on a vote, I sure hope it passes.

3. I hope so.

If not it's back to the drawing board to write up a better proposition.

4. I think it has a reasonable chance of passing. It's kind of the perfect storm right now. Any voter who is say 60 or less years old has lived through the 60's, 70's etc. is likely to have either toked or been exposed to weed in some way. The proposed tax on weed may sway some voters to a yes, the brutal cartel shit in Mexico may add another couple of yes votes, some of our elderly folks who's kids have been busted in the past may vote yes and some cops might secretly throw a yes in the box. Take the sum of those "somes" and add it to those who just fucking want it legalized, and we may just win.

5. Although recent polls show support against it, I believe it there's a still a 50/50 chance. Maybe it's just false hope, though (hopefully not!!).

6. i heard early voters were slightly against 19...but they expect voters on election day to be in favor 19:hello:

7. The Polls show more GOP's are going to vote. If that's the case, Prop 19 is in trouble. We need every single voter to get out and cast their vote on election day. This is up to "we the people" ....so let's do it and do it right. Vote YES

8. The polls are close, but the vast majority of them show that most people are against Prop. 19. It's unfortunate, but I really don't think it will pass.

9. Early polls showed support for Prop. 19, but as it becomes closer to election day, undecided voters are taking the more conservative route.