Looking Over Your Shoulder

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sativil, Nov 26, 2011.

1. As we all know, cannabis/drugs has a dark criminal element to it. Because once outside the law, you must do things often deemed unethical, brutal, or downright evil. This is, obviously, not always the case and I assume that most who browse these boards are of the gentler side, but we all get exposed to it especially when you smoke cannabis, sadly.

Anywho, my question is have any of you been involved in some organized criminal element, perhaps left a few people behind who you'd like to forget or maybe you have a reason to be watching your back because you screwed the wrong person?

To reply; I have been associated with dealers and that kind of ilk, but I consider myself much more professional than that. I don't enjoy their company, not at all like those types.

2. ha nah man. all my weed comes from my good friend, who gets it from a good mutual friend of ours.

although i do have a few friends who have dealt in sketchy business and don't trust those people anymore than they can throw em.