Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking on Long Island

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by funkydude, May 12, 2009.

1. Home on long island for the summer, but without a dealer. i have no idea where to find someone or even how to find someone. anyone that can point me in the right direction would be very helpful. thanks!

2. Go to bus stations, some weird ass people there, sometimes stoners, go around your school and meet up with stoner looking people, ask your friends, don't be shy, go out and meet people.

3. /Thread

4. Man I live in suffolk county also, you have to know where to look. Ask your friends, ask stoner looking people. Eventually you will find connects.

5. unfortunately the freinds i rely on aren't home yet and have weak connections. which towns would be best for looking around would you say? i'm on a desperate hunt.

6. I live in suffolk. But I can't really give out connections