Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zaeebrock, Oct 9, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412891669.984479.jpg
    Do I look high?

Stoned on my couch eating Cheerios

2. You look like your seeing in landscape, but hey you don't look high unless you think you do

3. You look like you're under 18.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. A little. Could easily pass it off as being tired.

5. What a dumb question. You look like you're trying too hard to look high, and you look like a 15 year old

6. fuckboyery 

7. I think nearly 15, his birthday is soon. :smoke:

8. lol

9. underage b&

10. i know a 20 year old who looks younger than him. and a 12 year old who looks older than him.. soo..

11. Nah u look TOTALLY normal

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. he doesn't even have a hint of facial hair at all, looks like he's 13 or something. tie dye rebels club? what kind of fruit cake shit is that?

13. #13 Sabe, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Baby bottom cheeks lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. No. Who cares?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You remind me of my sister. Always taking pictures of herself with a Stoney face after she smokes to try and make herself look all cool for the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Lmao it's so funny when people comment about a person's age on here. THE DRUG IS ILLEGAL IN 48 OTHER STATES. Come on people, as if him being on a weed forum underage is worse than him toking the actual drug.

17. it practically is worse, there are not any good studies in existence for cannabis effects on the teen brain. and most are federally payed for or misconducted

18. come back when youre 18

19. haha the proof of him being underage isnt that he looks underage, its just that nobody who is over 18 would post a picture of them squinting on a weed advice forum for no reason