Looking good..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kinglaze, Sep 29, 2015.

1. [​IMG]so this is an update on my baby girl.. She is looking good.. Im a little nervous because i fed it today sum tap water.. I filled a gallon up last night n let it sit for a couple of hours to get room temp n to kill any chloride in the water.. Its day 26 n i cant wait till this baby starts flowering.. Just not sure to switch my light to hps..

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

2. switch when your 12/12

3. Got u.. Do u have an idead when i should switch to 12/12

4. if seed no shorter than 12-14"...clones CAN. E smaller, but will be smaller harvest. Do you have more pictures??? Take clones!

5. what light are you currently using? And what wattage is the HPS?

6. Right now im using my 400w mh bulb.. And the hps bulb is 400w also.

I herd with auto flowers u cant clone...

7. #7 GoldGrower, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2015
    I would use the HPS right away. You get a lot more light from them. I veg with HPS these days, I don't even bother with MH any more. They're no better than CFLs in my opinion

It's an auto yeah? What strain? Will you be putting it in a bigger pot? Or is that the final size? If you plan to re-pot, I'd do it right away because it's just about to start flowering

8. depending on your style of grow and setup... If space allows it id clone the bottom scrap stuff... And in 7-10 days should have roots... Then 12/12...they are going in the trash... Mind as well try and squeeeze something outta nothing

9. hmmm well i do like hps for flowering for sure.... But i feel mh is better for thick stalky plants. Second would be High Output t5s (cfls), just because you can get thr light close to plants. When i used hps too soon in veg, ive noticed plants to be thinner

10. Lunchtime here in CA

Attached Files:

11. #11 GoldGrower, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    I prefer T5s over MH. I like fluorescents or LED for the first 2-3 weeks because they are so prone to stretching, but after that it's HPS all the way for me

12. Yes it is an auto.. The strain is called freeze berry.. It was a free promo seed i got from herbies... N this is my final grow pot.. Its 9.7"...