Looking good 4 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stevie23, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Any iladvice on foliage. Been told to take some fans off but unsure

Attached Files:

2. There isn't much for foliage, are those really only 4 weeks into flower?

Sent from my XT1565 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks to me that you don't have enough light but the light you have is too close. But.. you've got a lot of trichs for only 4 weeks into flower. Only thing that concerns me is that you pistils look about 50% brown already. That's too early. Seems to me that your plant is stressed and wants to finish soon. If this is the case it's gonna hermie it's self before you harvest. Keep a close eye on her

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. its a cfl... how far away do you want him to put it? They need to be right on top of the plant for them to be effective.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've got a cfl in my room. It's about an inch away from the canopy. But my plants don't suffer from what looks like burn. And mine is a 300w cfl. If you've got a better suggestion for the problem please feel free to speak up instead of dissing others that are trying to help.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. just finished 4 weeks here 1497221465779-1654100182.jpg

7. She's between 4-5 weeks flower. Under cfl. She has slight nute burn

8. Just tuck the leaves out the way if you can , id add a couple more cfls as side lights near the lower bud sites, try and keep them
    Within 8"

Check out my Outdoor grow

Outdoor grow

9. #9 MickFoster, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Regarding your inquiry about foliage removal - with that little amount of light it really doesn't matter whether you remove any foliage or not - that light won't reach any lower than a few inches anyway. Next grow I would suggest a shitload more light unless you want another plant that will only yield a few grams. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1