looking for...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mustard, Mar 29, 2004.

1. a strain that will grow short, but wide. Ideally no taller than 2 feet. Perferably a bit less. Naturally it will be mostly indica. Also it would be great if it didnt have a very potent smell. I was doing research and remembered about Lowryder. But I've read some bad stuff on it at overgrow.com. So I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Also, I could put chickenwire around the 2 foot mark to prevent it from growing much higher right?

and yes i know similar stuff has been posted. i did search around.

2. Hey Mustard, I'm doing a grow in a very limited space, and just reading about various strains I decided on KC Brains Cyber Crystal. It's supposed to be fairly short,though I've only found a little bit of grower feedback on it (and dude's plants looked pretty tall to me).

My plant's only ~2 weeks old, and it seems to be a slow grower (I have a mex bagseed sprout that's about the same size, and a week younger). Guess this doesn't help you immediately :D but in a few weeks I guess we will see :)

Also, check out the database at http://www.cannagenetics.com , all sorts of neat stuff if you have the patience to search for it.

Good luck!

[Edit: put in the correct URL]

3. you can control the height of any indica and i suppose sativa/indica mixes. all this can be done with paper clips or twine. i mean unless youre jus truely looking for a genetically short plant. why? i dont know, my guess would be are you height restricted?

4. yep, definate hieght restriction. Looking to grow in some speakers.but they are only 2' 7" now that i measure em. Not very tall... I dont know if ill be able to grow in em. But it would be nice.

5. u could grow in 2'7" if u had to easy

6. I'm thinking i may be able to grow 2 lowryders per speaker. I think i may just go with that. But i'm gonna have to get some money. And have my friend grow males and females so i we can get more seeds.

*edit* I take that back one per speaker

Grasscity Deals Near You