Looking for tips! Plants doing well (I think) but first time grow.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Surf45, May 25, 2017.

1. Hey all! so I've been posting about my first time indoor grow and have received a shit ton of help. Thanks and it is much appreciated. So, they went into shock but bounced back pretty amazingly after I transplanted two of them. They were all sprouted at the same time and are all different sizes and one is totally different than the others. Any clue what's up? Thanks!

2. Insufficient lighting and overwatering it looks like. Those 15watt actual draw eBay panels are useless for cannabis. You need more light, which in turn will increase the amount of transpiration and water uptake. Basically meaning you watering too much for the amount of light you have. Hopefully you are only using that light for seedlings. Good luck, and stay high!

3. This guys right! Need more light and less water! Also i would transplant into a bigger pot by the looks of em! Good luck! I have a vipspectra 1200 watt led and it works good! You can find em on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn, so I have two of those panels in now but even those aren't going to work? I had an amazon gift card and some seeds. That's why I got those lights. Will I get any yield?