Looking for these specs in a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NeverMistakeMe, Aug 14, 2012.

1. - Straight tube
    - Glass on glass
    - No thin glass but it doesn't have to be that thick
    - Perc (preferably spiral)
    - Removable down stem diffused
    - 16 inches or less in height
    - No carb hole, just slide
    - 100$ or less.

I've been looking all over the place but a lot of these OHS's are sketchy lol, and it seems like GC doesn't have anything that fits this.

Edit: And LHS's are wayyyyy too expensive. At least the ones here are.

2. I dont see you getting any straight tube with a perc for under 100 I mean even a zob straight tube is like 115-125 and their prices are super reasonable

3. I paid 45 for one like you described at my local gas station/cig store. Thick glass and all glass connections plus an ash catcher. Now i cant find one like it anywhere for that price. :(

4. ssfgglass.com

You can get a nice straight tube for about $100 with all your specs. You're not going to find a quality perc for that price range.

Throw in an extra $15-20 for a showerhead downstem through them, and another $75 for an inline ashcatcher and you're set for about $150-175.

5. [quote name='"Joox"']I dont see you getting any straight tube with a perc for under 100 I mean even a zob straight tube is like 115-125 and their prices are super reasonable[/quote]

There's straight tubes with percs for like 50$ or 80$ on here

6. #7 InstaBlaze, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']- Straight tube
    - Glass on glass
    - No thin glass but it doesn't have to be that thick
    - Perc (preferably spiral)
    - Removable down stem diffused
    - 16 inches or less in height
    - No carb hole, just slide
    - 100$ or less.

I've been looking all over the place but a lot of these OHS's are sketchy lol, and it seems like GC doesn't have anything that fits this.

Edit: And LHS's are wayyyyy too expensive. At least the ones here are.[/quote]

Why in the world would you want a spiral perc?

And you're not getting a good bong with a perc for under $100. You will be able to find china glass that fits your requirements.

You can however get a tube with a showerhead downstem, and a disk diffused slide for right around there from SSFG.

7. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

There's straight tubes with percs for like 50$ or 80$ on here[/quote]

That doesn't mean they're high quality.

8. [quote name='"kyle944811"']

That doesn't mean they're high quality.[/quote]

I'm sorry, but let's be honest. You're not getting a quality glass tube with a perc for $100. You get what you pay for, unless you find a steal on Craigslist.

9. I know. That's what I was saying...

10. My requirements. Heavily lamp worked, 3 feet, heady, disk diffused, stemline and made of solid gold. Less then 50 dollars please.

11. Yeaaaaah, good luck with that. :smoking:

12. [quote name='"boobtree"']My requirements. Heavily lamp worked, 3 feet, heady, disk diffused, stemline and made of solid gold. Less then 50 dollars please.[/quote]

And a triple honeycomb....

13. #14 RevJacq, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012