Looking for the Perfect Gift

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StickersStoners, Jul 31, 2012.

  1. This is my first time posting here though I've been lurking for the past few months to get all my questions answered. This time, I've reached a road block and I need your help.

    My best friend bought a really expensive bong that our whole group uses when we get together. His birthday is coming up and I know what I want to get him, I just can't find it. I've seen pictures before of three bowls/slides blown as one that resemble a Gatling gun. You can pack all three, then smoke and rotate as you finish each bowl. I think it would be a great addition for our group sessions.

    The problem is I've only seen this online from user photos and not in any of my local headshops. I don't even know what it's called and a search for "triple bowl" or something similar gets me nowhere. Hopefully, you guys can educate me on the proper name for it as well as where I could buy it.

    I apologize if this is in the wrong place on the forums.
  2. While that is an awesome pipe, I'm looking for glass on glass bowls/slides for a bong. It's three of them blown as one. Also needs to be 18mm
  3. I know what your talking about, but I've never seen it online anywhere.
  4. Yeah. I guess the best way to describe it is three bowls just rubber banded together. Do you know what it's called?
  5. No idea, I could only think of calling it like a multi-bowl haha. I looked around on the internet for you and I couldn't find anything about where to get one. Your best bet if you really want one would probably to contact a local glass blower and see if they can make you one. If you don't want to do that you can just get a nice bowl for your friend, so you guys at least have one more bowl haha
  6. The infamous ******* has one you seek but it's only a double
  7. I put this together at work to help illustrate. Only one bowl is in the downstem at one time. [​IMG]
  8. I finally found it after almost 4 days Of searching! It's called a semi-automatic bowl made by Higher Inhale Tech. Hopefully that helps those who come after me. Thanks again to all who offered a helping hand.

Share This Page