Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for "The Devil"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tenk, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Hi everyone,

I just came back from the cannabis cup two days ago, and I've been looking for the seed company of the weed they tossed out at the Power Zone called "the Devil". they threw it from the stage into the audience and I happen to grab some of it... It was the best weed I ever smoked there, including s lemon haze, big buddha haze and G-13, it smelled so unique exotic with purple, white hairs all around.. crazy looking..

I've tried to look it up online to see which company grew it, but no luck. The locals had no clue.

Maybe you guys?

2. never heard of it but it sounds grand.

u said u smoked g-13, and im not saying i don't believe you but was it real g-13? i feel like that name is thrown around a lot. ive never smoked it, cept this one time but it sucked(compared to SD or something). gl finding the devil.

3. Yeah i've smoked the devil before in lexington (ky). I actually made a thread about the cornbread mafia earlier and i think they grow it. Its some dank shit and the kid i smoked it with told me he can get it for 10 a gram. Hes from southeastern ky so thats one place i know of that grows it.