Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking For The Best Smell Seal Jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by susanoo, May 6, 2014.

1. I'm looking to buy a jar for my stash but a want one that can seal the smell really well. I have two jar in mind, one mason jar with the metal lid or a jar with a glass lid that have rubber inside, which one you will recommend and why ? those two are the ones that I have been looking to buy which one you advice me to buy?
    Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Either will work fine.  I would go with mason jar since everyone knows they work great.

3. Mason jars. I use these little ones that I found at Target. You get 4 for $5 and they're in the cooking section. I think they're like a 12.5oz size.

4. Mason jars all the way. Nothing works better which I'd assume is why they still make them

5. Mason jar all the way.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

6. #6 DriftingApart, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014