Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for that special high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KiidKush, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Hey Blades! I was wondering something and i really need to find an answer to this.

My best memory with weed was my first one, The first time i ever got high. I remember it well, i got all giddy and happy and i was laughing for no reason whatsoever! So i was wondering , is there any way to get a high like your first one? I wont stop until i find that kind of high again! :devious:

2. Dab a gram of wax and you'll be on another planet.

3. hmmm I recently had some white widow and it took my head off brought back a lot of memories from the early days this is what I used to smoke back when I was young but just did not know strains back then, but be warned this stuff is intense I would not recommend smoking it by yourself.

It puts you in a very happy mood once the initial boom wheres off!

4. strong sativa is what you want