Looking for teacher-tokers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oathkeeper, Jan 7, 2013.

1. So I'm in college for degrees in elementary education and special education. I'm planning on smoking while I'm a teacher, wanting to know if anyone here is a teacher :)

Also if you got any tips for how to keep that aspect of you life while teaching (drug tests, etc.)

2. I don't mean during work I mean before or after (if before I wouldnt get super high)

3. Don't listen to Johnny.... His post count should be all the info you need about his advice.

One of my best friends is a teacher. She smokes every day all day. Not while she's at work, but when she's out of work she's usually toking. She was never drug tested to get the job, she's never been tested since she's had the job, and a lot of her teacher friends toke and are serious smokers.

Maybe every area is different with their testing policies. But here in IL they are really relaxed with drug testing for teachers.

4. My english teacher in highschool was a notorious pot head. Don't roll to work with drugs and I'm sure you'll be alright.

Oh yeah, e-cigs are the ultimate in stealth smoking. MFLBs don't compare.