Looking for strain with psychedelic properties

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by ZeroSkill, Feb 7, 2022.

1. As the subject says, looking for some of those strains that are a bit more than normal. I know they are out there, as i have had some before. Just cant find any real ones

2. Ideally you want to look for the tropical landraces, or anything with immediate parentage of such. Those 20-24 week flowering tropic sativas sure do induce some real cerebral goings ons.

Not for the faint of heart though like. Cheers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Take enough edible and....

Take 10mg
    Wait 2 full hours
    If not stoned
    Take 20mg more
    Wait 2 additional hours
    If not stoned enough
    Take 40mg more
    Wait
    If not
    Take 80

Keep doubling the dose and waiting between until you cry Uncle.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]
    A couple of these will do it for sure. 75mg each.

BNW

4. take a break for 5 days. Then take a relatively large dose of oral THC. Without the break i don't think it will work.

Basically you need to get to the point where you are very close to overdosing. It needs to be a somewhat uncomfortable dose where your heart starts racing and you get a little bit dizzy

Oh and it needs to be a heavy Sativa. If it's 80% Sativa 20% Indica you run the risk of passing out. 90%+ Sativa should be fine.

Things get wierd and trippy once you've gotten this far, which is what you seem to be after. I love getting this high too, hope it works for you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I tripped on my first 0.5g dab once…

6. ive ben mixing strains for like a decade and manage to achieve it a bunch with timing +ratio but it seems most common with hawaiin types or terpinolene rich strains or african ones which i ththk may cary more terpinolene but not 100on that

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh my this would be nice!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I started trimming off sugar leaves at weeks 6 of bloom from several different plants and started keeping them for bho later. One dab would have me hallucinating shadow figures, cartoon characters and snakes. It left me with a phobia of snakes still 2yrs later.

9. Unfortunately yea. Most strains out there today and sooooooooo swamped with 4 trillion different individual contributions it gets silly...
    Granted there's some great strains however it makes it a bit more difficult for breeding