Looking for stealthy vape/trippy stick

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ezwidertwistin, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Hey everyone i've been having trouble trying to find the right type of vape. A friend of mine had the trippy stick and used to be able to get full cartridges shipped to him but for some reason he no longer is able to get the cartridges. I have been trying to find someone/somewhere that sells and ships full cartridges with no success. While searching for that i came across other vape pens that claim to work without cartridges particularly one on this site called the vega vape personal vaporozer pen. Does anybody know if i can use the vega vape with regular ground up bud or does it need hash oil like the trippy stick? Also any other suggestions on a stealthy and portable vape and where to find them would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. I've been using my plug in vaporizer daily with my mate for around a year now, and I'm in love with it. It was $75 from my local headshop, and I'd strongly suggest heading over to yours to check out the selection of vaporizers. In my opinion, the plug in vaporizers are the most reliable, and mine can even reach up to 511 degrees Fahrenheit. Complete control over the temperatures! If you're using daily, this is a must. Regardless of my rant about how amazing the plug in's are, the most popular portable vaporizer is the MFLB. (Magic Flight Launch Box). You can find them about on eBay, Craigslist, or for brand new at your headshop/online for under $100. Let me know if you have any specific questions, I've used both the wall vaporizers and the MFLB in person. Good luck!

3. Look at the pulsar 7 the vega is a knock off and it's a uk version the pulsar is good for solo sessions works well and it's never combusted my herb