Looking for soulmate anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by redhat11, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Mail Order Bride Guide

Anybody have stories of people actually getting one and bringing her back to the states? I heard once they get their green card they dissapear

2. [​IMG]

They take visa?​

3. Just watched a special on Russian "Mail order Brides". Statistics show that when they're good they're really good, but can also end ugly. The agency they were profiling had several thousand Ladies listed, only 8 got married last year:eek:

Hard to handle the langauge differences,cultural differences, etc.
    Alot of men abuse their foreign spouses terribly.:(

4. Kinda funny, my grandpa has married 3 random foreign chicks. None of them spoke english, and he wouldn't give me any clear answers as to how they met.
    But anyway, I found out that they are in fact mail order brides.
    Theres actually a pretty long process though. Yes you marry them, they get their green cards, but people are always stopping by to make sure that she lives in the house still and that things are going ok. Thats part of the catch.

My grandpa is a pimp, man. He's got his current wife Coco, and an ex wife Nancy that he divorced, and shes always trying to beat the hell out of Coco. I got to break up a jap/chinese foreign chick fight!

5. They did it on Viva La Bam a couple years back for a guy on their crew. Some pretty good lookin blonde girl, can't remember nationality. That's been a couple years now, I wonder what happened with them lol

6. russian.
    she was from estonia.
    and they say pot ruins your memory xD

7. ive always been very interested in this. anyone else try it?