Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for something similar to Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jhenson, Feb 22, 2013.

1. So, I have this weird issue, where most strains, even indica-heavy, don't really make me feel hungry or supercharge my tactile senses. One strain, however, did that: purple kush. On that, I could easily put down two dinners, have the pillow feel 100x softer than normal, and feel every single muscle in my body relax at once.

Now, I live in Colorado, and I'm sure there must be some similar strains out there. Does anybody have some suggestions?

2. I have about a half O of that left, dense nugs, I like it. Gives me a fat body high

3. When I lived on the east coast, I was blessed with a miracle and was able to buy that ONCE. Never seen it since :/