Looking for someones opinion and answers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jhefty, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Both plants are from bagseed i was actully suprised for how good the bud was to even have any seeds so i planted em just to see what would happen indoors/ however i have no clue about strain names or what this is supposed to be heres what i know the larger lady is 2mo old today and the littke is 1month old...i started them in solo cups with mircle grow....moved them to a larger container to their now permanent home 5 gallon kitty litter containers with fox farm happy frog potting mix AND THE MOST AMAZING PART IS I HAVENT KILLED THEM YET STILL GROWING LIKE A WEED!

So posted a earlier post...read alot of post in this group very helpful so my first post the but onky response i got was DITCH THE MIRCLE GROW BULLSHIT.......it was time to transplant anyway so i thought the happy frig ive read alot about was a great buy....
    now my lighting is made of 3 22 inch tubes t8's the larger plant is 2 mo old from sprouting today and the little one is almost a month
    1.How do i tell when either is ready to flower i have alot of growth on the big lady shes really starting to take off, ive topped her and have 6 tops ready to take off..gonna try and get more on the little one but this one was 7 nodes high before i even learned anything about topping,supercropping,lollipopping.or sog
    2. My lighting 18/6 can i keep the same setup if i adopt the seaofgreen method the outer bulbs emit a more blue color lighting whike the middle is a bright white/yellow tint to it = is this ok - must be because theyre growing really well and take alot of abuse and still just keep right on going
    3.nutes now these are gonna be in their final pot what besides the happy frog soil should i give it
    4.oh yeah i only feed my hopeful ladys bottled water Aquafina by the case lol i buy just for them ive read alot about ph levels but have never checked....TRUTH i didnt think id keep em around past the fresh seedling stage thought id kill em off before i got this far now i really wanna see this thru but am very green even tho ive topped,transplanted, created a better living space for these guys theyre still on my shelf
    5. What should i look for next......what should my next move be...........when to start the 12/12....what and when adding nutes....
    6. I know theres alot of rambling going on here but im really wanting a mentor with experienced opinion and answers as i think to get me thru the rest of this grow thanks in advance for even taking time to read this even if u dont reply

1475359024586.jpg 1475359030018.jpg 1475359036779.jpg 1475359048855.jpg 1475359071965.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Opinion: should go back to college to learn how to write properly.
    Answer: go read up on how to grow marijuana for 6 months to a year, depends on how quick of a learner you are, then start growing marijuana again. Plenty of info out there.

3. You won't get much of a harvest, if you're even able to make it there. With the lack of prior knowledge, and lack of research you seem to be going off of, just keep expectations low. Your set up is not optimal. For best chance of seeing a harvest, I would suggest you start feeding nutes at 1/4 suggested dose ever other watering, and change your lighting to 12/12 immediately.

4. You wont want to flower under those lights. Are u able to grab an HPS bulb, 250w or 400w, and fan/filter combo? At least you have gotten this far. No need to spray the plants with water. Also, idk what your tap water is like but its all i use. Its pretty expensive to buy bottled water for the entire grow.
    Good luck and keep it going.

5. And I apologize if that seems rude. This seems like a project you just kind of started up on the fly. If you want to see real results, you're in the right place. Read. Read. Read. Plan. Prepare. Execute. All the knowledge you need for success is right here on these forums, waiting for you to soak it up and put it to practice. Welcome to grasscity.

6. You are asking to much and asking everything that can be found out with an search in grass city.
    The plant ready for flower is all depending on grower. What's your height? The plant with grow almost two thirds it's height in flower. So if you have 4' it be best to flower at 8 to 10".

You can get a pH tester kit at a grow store for ten to fifteen . Get it. You can see faucet water. Check oh level.

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls