Looking for someone to make me an album covor

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Chronologic, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I need a covor for a mixtape i'm going to be putting out soon. I suck at graphic design and would love it if someone would make me a covor.

I really dig this picture and would like it, or something close to it, to be the background.

[​IMG]

maybe add greenish smoke or something coming off the mic? if you don't think it'd look good definitely don't do it, just an idea. or any smoke for that matter.

I would just like Jay Dee to be visible on there in graffiti letters or something really cool looking. Something rap-related, if you know what I mean.

I would also like "History In The Making" to be on there somewhere, but not as big of letters.

If someone could do this, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I'm sorry, but I have nothing to offer for your work except good vibes and a dedicated bowl. I hope this is enough.. :smoking:

2. I'll GLADLY do it,im way to good at photoshop with way little to do in there lately. One problem though,if you look closely at that picture there is a watermark... I can try to recreate that one but slightly change it myself.. or you can find a new picture.. either way I wouldnt mind helping you out!

EDIT: lol you're banned nvm