Looking for someone to help me out on my way to FLOWERING!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mixedup86, Feb 26, 2007.

1. YEs i usally flush it about every 2 or three feedings so i make sure not to have any nute build up and also it gives the roots a lot more oxygen too.

Its very good to do it.:D

2. i was wondering when i should start the flowering stage she is about a month o1d and growing in a hydro system

Attached Files:

3. When I used H2O2 the results are very obvious. The stuff you can get from grow stores I think is 35%. I've only used the drug store variety so far, not sure of that percentage. Roots seem to really love it.

4. shalionzfinest, you can probably start 12/12 whenever you like.

Mixedup86, how does flushing the plant increase oxygen to the roots?

5. :hello::hello:

Your baby is looking quite nice. hmmmm.... well it really depends on how much space you have for it to grow and how big YOU want it to grow. tell me a bit more.

Wat light you using?
    How much space do you have to use?

it will take about 9-11 weeks after light change cycle to actually have developed buds. and your plant will usally grow about 20 % bigger after that .

6. from what i have heard when you put a couple caps of alcohol in a gallon of water and pour it into your plant the H2o2 breaks down into Oxygen form, so thats what the roots get. there is an eqation for it I believe. but i have read about it many places.

7. she is growing in my closet and the celling is about 12' in hight standard walk in closet size i guess lol so i have all of the room i need and rite now i have 3 clf on her and i just ordered a hps light which should be here in about a week or so, so i was thinking to wait till i get that light and then start flowering

8. You put in rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide?

9. Damn mixed. last time I gave my girls alcohol I ended up havin to put em through a twelve step progrm for the bitches would give me my bud. :D

10. im sorry im not sure what you mean? is that good or bad?

11. Yes thats a very good idea.

Also i would even let here sit a few weeks or so to soak up some nice HID lights during the last part of veg the plant would grow TONS...

Good luck with it. send me pics or do you have a link?:D

12. No not alcohol

Hydrogen Peroxide only

13. No, I was being a smart ass...12 step program like that thing in AA(Alcoholics Annonymous). Sorry, I feel ya.:smoke:

14. Yeah OK I figured that's what you meant but your wording was confusing.