Looking for someone to help me out on my way to FLOWERING!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mixedup86, Feb 26, 2007.

1. :hello: That is the best explaination i have got yet thank you very much for clearing that concept up. SO if what so said is true that what do you think will happen to my ^ babies i have growing right now? they will all be different hieghts cuz the strain? i hope not to different

2. If MH is all you have, I would go to walmart and pick up a couple 42 watt soft white CFL's. There's much to be said for a little supplemental light of a better/different spectrum for flowering. I like to use a few different spectrums of florescent bulbs but what is great about them is their low put-off of heat.

3. Your grow does look pretty successful so far but it never hurts to have a little supplemental light from a few different angles. You need to make sure that your mylar is pulled tight and even over every surface it covers because if it bends, it will create "hot spots" That's the reason you shouldn't use tin foil. It crinkles and bends and creates very odd and often sharp reflective angles.

4. Or buy a HPS conversion bulb for your MH set-up???

And in a sidebar...There are many ways to do things but only one way to do it correctly. :D

5. how do i know if i can just put a conversion bulb in that ballast?

6. if you look at my setup i have 4 lights

1---400 watt MH
    2---400 watt MH- 2nd one i just setup yesterday. it hangs with no reflector above the older smaller plant
    3---105 Full spectrum
    4---54 watt flor.

the 54 watt flor should be enough red light right? or no? there is about 800 watts Blue spectrum on them 105 watts full spectrum annd 54 watts red spectrum is what i have now.

would that be ok????

IF not i really dont want to spend anymore money could i change around my setup to get more light? i thought i was doin allright any suggestions lemme know.

7. I might be wrong but I believe that its a pretty universal thing. But thats what I do, works really well. Basically, I never use the mh because everything that I have vegs in flouros and then it goes into 12/12 hps. With no stagger(change from 24/7flo to 18/6 to 12/12hps) what so ever! Mine go from 24/7 straight into 12/12. The one thing I do is make sure that there is plenty of disatance from light to plant so as to stretch them a bit at first. To each his own. There are many, many schools of thought on that subject alone.

8. I am just posting a pic of one of the branches on my 2 footer. looks nice huh??:hello:

Attached Files:

9. pretty close to perfect:hello:

10. Thank you lots!

11. I got 2 new pics up in my gallery for ya. Still having trouble nutrients, though. Plant just seems to be struggling to stay green. Lime green tips, color fading in leaves. Points to mag. def. but I don't want to spoil the flowering so as long as they are kickin like they are...yellow leaves are cool!:D

I've tried adding epsom salts but I haven't went over the 1 tsp per gallon formula. Anyone have any other tips to add mag?

12. where are your pics at???

13. Pretty Nice PIC 421 !!!

I just took a couple pics of my plants

PIC Number 1 and 2 are of the big momma plant

While PIC 3 is of PLant # 2 which is only 1.5 weeks from havest. what ya think?!?!?:D:D

Attached Files:

14. Very healthy! I might need to change my nute package next time around. Mine get def pretty well the whole time. But they are producing. So its not a total loss. But yea yours look great, very green and very healthy...toke on:D

15. Just wanting to show yall my new setup as of 5 days ago. had to cover the other 400 watt MH becuz of huge glare. How yall like??

BUDZ IS GETTIN BIGGER:hello::D

Attached Files:

16. What kind of soil mix is that? Excellent health!

17. its about 1/3 perlite and 2/3 potting soil from my neighborhood furneys garden center. its best for organic herbs lol.

Thank You very much. Hey 421 you have a grow log somewhere?

18. No just the gallery entries...Might do something like that on the next rotation.