Looking for someone to help me out on my way to FLOWERING!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mixedup86, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Yep mixed you got to admit mr green is pretty cool. But that helped me a bunch.:smoking:

2. hey the strange thing is that i never saw the part 3 of dr green thumb is it just me?:confused:

3. I couldn't find 3 either...Not important

4. yeah it only showed how to build the vegitative hydro setup

5. I know I look kinda weird doing this but i want to just clear out my plants and utilize my entire room for twice as many as i have now. SO i am just taking my young plant and going 12 12 with it just like my other ones to see if its a femmy too!!

I will probably just stick with soil to save on costs but i will problay plant about 7 small pots and hope be able to fully grow 5-6 of them up big and sex them around 4 or 5 feet. thats my goal!!!!

any way here is my new and HOPEFULLY final setup now.... i know its gonna get crowded bu i am going to LST my MJ in the next couple days...:hello:

Attached Files:

6. OK i Lied!!!!! i couldnt wait so here is a PIC of my first LST!!!:cool:

Attached Files:

7. Sweet ! I think LST is the way to go. Ecspecially in a pot like that. And its relatively easy! Rock on man!

8. Alright everyone my big momma kinda started out growing the closet so i had to make another setup.

I like this one prolly a little less light going every where but i hope to fix that a little later.. the light is about 10 inches away going to see how close i can keep it at about 20 inches there is a very very tiny burn on 1 or 2 of the fan leaves but nothing big. i will see how close i can really get now that i am flower now..

OK DAMN i have some suspions (sp) that my smaller one might be a male becuz i see 1 tiny ball start to appear but i hope to see a pistol come out but we will see i will post pics of the hopefully not male little MJ plant tommorw when i can see some better results.

PIC 1, 2, and 3: are pics of my new setup at a couple angle's.
    PIC 4: is a close up on the new pistols forming on my big 22.5 INCH plant!!!!!:hello::hello::hello:

questions and comments are very much welcomed!!!!!!

Attached Files:

9. OK yall its day 20 for 12/12 for both my plants big 2 footer is starting to show its flowers nicely....

Now this pic is of my second one that for some reason started flowering about 3 weeks before the light cycle even changed..:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I need help on estamting harvest time for this bud. can you tell by the pic? this is one of the two top colas prolly the best one a couple more buds on the bottom are the same but just no red hairs yet.

HOW MANY WEEKS DOSE THIS THING HAVE LET TO GO??????????????????

any help would be great

Attached Files:

10. also found out other plant was maleso i threw it out..

11. Hey dude, The only thing I see from the picture is that the hairs are in a state of decline. I can't magnify past the blur so I would say that either its time or it will be real soon. Have you looked at your trichs under magnification? That will tell the whole story...Happy 420 !:D

12. well since it started to show its sex 3. 8.07 then that would mean that tommorow or 4.22.07 would make it 6 weeks of flowering correct???

So i should be done in two weeks about, is when i will harvest will be adding nutes for next feedings and begin to flush 1 week before.

13. Very true! I wan't sure about your start time so yea its not time yet...maybe just a little deficiency somewhere but nothing to worry about I wouldn't think. L8rs:eek:

14. cool sounds good thanks...

PLUS i just added another 400 watt MH light right above my 6 week flower MJplant. it sits about 6 inchs above it. now i have about 900 watts on just two plants... WILL THIS MAKE MY HARVEST BIGGER THAN IF I JUST USED 1 400??

15. Plants will show sex in a 18/6 veg light cycles once they reach a mature enough age to be flowered. You don't need to place them into a flowering light schedule such as 12/12 to sex your plants.. Female plants once old enough to flower show pre-flower right in vegg... They wll show the preflowers in veg, but will not bud up to any extent untill you put them into 12/12 or similar flower light schedule..

Your plans to grow them 4-5ft next round before sexing will not happen. They'll show sex right in veg once mature enough to flower... From seed a seedling has to reach a chronilogical age or be mature enough to flower.. This is why if you place a young seedling into flower early it will continue to vegg, and stretch until old enough (determined by genetics) to set flower.. Clones being taken off of a mother plant are chronilogically ready to flower as soon as rooted, and that's the reason your tipical sea of green is done with clones, not from seed, as seedlings have to grow/age a certain extent before flowering..

16. MH aren't really that great for flowering. You should be using a 400watt hps. Warmer light is better for the flowering stage, blue better for veg.

17. yes i do know this but both of lights lights were practically free!! only 50 bucks for each of them i got for people who didnt want them. i will try and sell or trade in one of them for an hps.