Looking for someone to help me out on my way to FLOWERING!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mixedup86, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Thank you for that link but i have read that and it dosent help any with "pruning" my plant just topping and fimming. If you know where i can learn "pruning" let me know that would be great!!

yeah i actually lookd on yourtube for a few things but not that. WHat have you seen??

2. Some may disagree with me but topping is pruning. The thing to pay attention to is what you are cutting. You don't want to cut into "new" growth. Just above the crotch enough to clear the new growth or what is going to be new growth. Once you do it you'll get it. And heres a good site for pruning 101, not real specific to what we are trying to do but usefull information to have nonetheless. Pay special attention to the do's and don'ts at the bottom of the page.

http://library.livinghome.com/Gardens/Pruning-Techniques.htm

3. yeah thanks alot it helps some.

i should be posting new pics of my babies tommmrow or the next day:hello:

4. I couldnt wait any longer i had to put up some new pics..

PLZ COMMENT
    My babies are finally about to go into first days of 12/12 on FRIDAY!!!!!:hello::hello:

I have been adjusting them one hr anyte now the past week or so they are ready both are females now i am just waiting to see how big each of them gets fully grown and how much budz im gonna get ANY IDEAS????? WINNER dosent get anything just branging rights

Let me know your geusses.........................?????????????

ALSO REMEBER my 3rd plant that I had a small blurry pic of??? if not i think its on page 4 or maybe 3 of this post but here it is from a bird eye view... AT it great!!!!! hows it look?:D:D

Attached Files:

5. Looks great. You might want to clean those dead leaves up in the dirt. Mulch is not great indoors because it could invite mold.

6. For shits and giggles I have been letting my cuttings dry a bit then mulching them down into the soil a little, fiqure why waste possible stored natural nuets lol, don't know if it really benifits but what the heck:D

[​IMG]

7. hmmmm... well the only reason i left them becuz i heard that as it dies the leaves give off a little CO2 tru? also i heard that putting them with your dirt gives added nutrient. If im wrong just let me know please.

8. IMO the little amount of CO2 that is given off by decomposing matter, along with spraying leaves with soda water and even the yeast in a bucket trich does not give enough CO2 to make a difference. If you want A CO2 system in a room an HID light must be used along with a timer that sinks up with the exhaust fan and temperatures in the room. Otherwise, one opening of the door or an exhaust fan at the wrong time will dilute out all your excess CO2. In order for the CO2 to be useful, the ppm of the air must be around 1200 which I seriously doubt any of the aforementioned will get it there unless you have a CO2 tank. If you want to learn more about CO2 check out the book Gardening Indoors by George Van Patten. The correct method for CO2 use is in there.

9. well i do have a CO2 tank i got from a splat attack store just got filled.. i spray it at the begining of the dark cycle when the air circulationi is at a minimum.

would it be even ok to take the dead leaves and crush em up and put them in the water so they would soak into the soil or would that hel much????

10. Hey bro, that's not too bad for your first grow, good job. Atleast you got some good bud from it. A few comments about the pics you posted in page 2 of this thread~ It looks like you topped your plant, but then chopped off the 2 previous nodes? :confused: I suggest for future grows for you to not top your plants.. you can get less bud that way.

11. well really when i topped my plant was around the same timeits started to sex out of nowhere. i topped it pretty decent but thats all!! then it started to slwo growth both of the two plants are the same age too! why would the growth start to slow after it was topped? ALso what is a node exactly??? cuz the only thing i chopped was a few fan leaves that where blocking bud site.

Also i have not gotten any bud yet at all not sure what your meaning. im 7 weeks away for the taller plant and about 5-6 weeks left for the shorter one

12. Honestly man go do a search on cannabis cultuvation or go to a bookstore and go to the social sciences section and go read some cannabis growing books. The reason you top a plant is so that growth is focused on the lower nodes for denser buds and for getting 2 colas. Although some may argue that 1 cola would probably produce more dense bud. Topping a plant slows growth because the plant has to repair itself before continuing growth.

In that 3rd pic you posted on this page is a bud right there man, unless that's not your plant.

13. O ok i c. damn well it sure pretty much stopped growth down to like .5 inch a week., But yeah thanks for that info.. And also yeah that is my plant, but would that be considered bud already? i mean it does have a smell but not quite grown out the buds yet, smellin real good tho.

14. Hey Man that was a GR* fuccin Link good look on that!! never ever seen that one on youtube before.:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

15. YW:smoking:

16. You are wasting it

The plants use the co2 during the day only

17. Oh i didnt know they only used it in the dyalight thankx for that!

18. Yup those are buds mate, keep watching them and see how big they get. :) Keep the pics coming you are doing pretty good considering it's obvious you didn't do much research. :p I got real unlucky on my first (hydro) grow and came out with all males and by then it was too late to regrow more plants. Good luck!!

19. Well its not like i was fracnticly searching the internet trying to find out the things i didnt know. lol I am also tryin to get experienced growers advice only to better my further grows thats what this is all about right????:cool:

ALSO yeah i do consider myself lucky to get 2 outta 3 females my first grow. i will post more pics when i see more hairs form on my taller one. NOW IS ABOUT 18 INCHES!!!:hello::hello: