Looking for someone to help me out on my way to FLOWERING!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mixedup86, Feb 26, 2007.

1. If you look real close on that picture you can see the trichromes already forming. :hello:

2. great im glad its lookin that way... IM amazed at this being my fisrt tyme grow and i got 2 out of 3 feamles so far...

Help on which nutes (pics above) please?.....

3. Use the maxi grow until about 2 weeks into 12/12. Then switch to the maxi bloom for flower.

4. thank you very much i kinda figured i might be leaning toward the maxi grom becuz its much stronger than the dyno grow

5. hey i like your setup. so what are the dimensions of your cab and what is the temp / humidity in there?

6. THX well its 63 inches tall 31 inches wides and about 18.5 inches deep. I keep the temp always between 68 F and 80 F. depending on parts of the day. but its usally around 74 ish. i have an AC in the room to help.

ALSO QUICK QUESTION!!!!! Am i utilizing the 3 lights i have ????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused:

7. nice.. i have a similar size growbox (22x29x59) with a 400w HPS and a 180cfm inline fan exausting, but i can barely keep temps below 90, even when the room temp is 65. maybe i'll try leaving the door cracked open like in your one pic. oh and your light setup looks good to me.

8. [​IMG]Please take a look at the top in the middle of the frame. weird looking pod in the first week of flower.:smoking:

9. Zoom in on that for us 4:21oops

10. YES Please zoom in I think i kinda see what your talking about the little bit below the top of the new growth its gotta be a little closer tho to see it.

11. Yea crackin the door should work or also try making a nice size hole in the very bottom (not bigger than half the size of your Exhaust tho) side and put a fan outside of it blowing the cool air in that should help quite a bit. i would cut a hole but i cant do that plus nothing else is in the room anyhow.

12. Sorry I tried to get a better pic today but the AF is screwin with me. I hate auto focus really bad. If you have the newest IE browser you can magnify from the lower right hand corner of the screen. Where it says 100% just click on the arrow to the right and it will bring up a drop down menu. 400% should work nicely. Thanx

13. Lookin' good mate. Glad to hear you've got at least one girl. How is the PH of your soil?

14. yeah i kinda see it when i zoom to 400 % but still not good focus it does resemble a big male pod tho... dunno yet just wait a about 2-5 more days see what happens...

15. my PH of my soild is a lil high around 6.8 to 7

16. 6.8-7, dude if thats the worst of your problems you are blessed with a green thumb.

17. LOL Thx I am just wonderin what seeds could i get to get really big plants cuz i just feel like after 2 months myne should be taller or bigger or something....

any ideas.....

18. If you mean bigger as in rounder, more compact growth then pruning works good. But if you mean bigger as in tall then its about genetics, enviroment and soil quality.
    Pruning stunts a plant but it adds division in branching at the main stalk. However, some plants dont take it very well :D and there is the possibility of creating a HERMIE. But when it works, it works very, very well. You get a foot of height with a foot and a half of girth. It takes more time in the veg cycle but I feel that its worth it. The male I had to chop here the other day was about 18" tall, 24" wide and would of had 8 colas. Plus all the secondary branching. (For SCROG) The diameter of the base was 1/2"

19. OooOooOooOoo ok i can kinda see now yeah i just hit 16 inchs today..

Are there any good sites on pruning MJ? i was lookin around and really didnt find much...
    Best way to Prune????