Looking for some noob advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vaping420, Jan 31, 2017.

1. What's up guys. I'm taking the next step and want to begin growing. I'm thinking about a small hydro DWC setup in my shed/workshop. I have 4x4ft corner and I'm thinking about a 3x3x6ft enclosure, whether it's a tent, repurposed piece of furniture, or maybe even a fridge, I can't really decide yet. My shed isn't insulated or air conditioned so I'm thinking that an led setup will help me keep the heat down in the summer. Now a couple questions, I've been looking at the marshydro leds and viparspectra leds strictly to help my budget costs, why the huge difference in pricing between the more expensive and cheaper and pros and cons? Second why so many cfm for such a small room/enclosure? If my math is correct a 450cfm fan would clear my tent about 9 times. Is that really necessary or is bath fan good enough? If I plan on 2 plants in 3x3ft area how big of an led would I need? Anyways sorry for all the questions just trying to wrap my head around all this and see where I can save money.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk