Looking for some input....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by k2guru, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I just stumbled upon this site and omg is it amazing! A friend and I are just about to start a grow cycle buuuuut we're not exactly sure what would be the best for the area we have to grow in. We both have 6'X2' closets.

This is what we've come up with so far...let me know if we're on the right track.

We're planning on using 2 T5 4ft fixtures with 2 bulbs each in each closet. Totaling 4 bulbs in each closet. We plan on staggering the cycles to where one is always in veg and one is always flowering. This is what the closets look like...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, I wanted to know what people though about flowering with T5's...I've vegged with them and i know they work great...and if i were to flower them i know i would need the warm bulbs...I'm currently browsing the forums, and trying to absorb as much info as i can. I like to think of myself as pretty knowledgeable...but there's always more to learn!

Thanks guys let me know what you think...

2. I guess im on my own with this one. I'll keep reading up...

3. Yeah, this site is preety fuckin amazing.

And that looks like a great place to grow at. in fact, i looks similar to my space.
    I am using T12s, but well, read my grow journal. Apparently they are not good enough.